Whether you want to learn to ride English or Western-style, you can get started with the basics of good riding skills in this class. You can gain: riding skills, patience, responsibility, compassion, sportsmanship, and pure enjoyment of the outdoors!
• For beginner to intermediate rider.
• Riders must be 5-18 yrs. old (as of Sept. 1, 2014).
• Helmets and tack provided. Wear pants/jeans and closed-toe shoes.
• Rider will meet once a week for 6 weeks for 45 minutes each time.
• Held at Fletcher Park, Lakeview Rd. Click here for directions.
MONDAY - FRIDAY (Please call for times.)
*Riders must register for a 45 minute time slot between the hours
of 3pm and 8pm on Wednesday or Thursday
August 18 - September 26
October 6 - November 14
$150 /6-week session
489-9059 to schedule a time slot.