(Counselor in Training)
To provide young adults, ages 13 - 15, with the unique opportunity
to gain work experience, develop marketable skills, enjoy recreational
activities, and perform a valuable community service.
To provide assistance in the organization and implementation of
recreational activities during the Summer Day Camp Program.
Space is limited in this program. Individuals will be selected by the Program Supervisor utilizing the following criteria:
1. All paperwork is completed accurately and competently.
2. Attendance at organizational meetings.
3. Demonstration of talents, attitude and maturity
4. Willingness to volunteer for other Youth Program activities.
5. Available to work at least three weeks of the nine-week program.
6. Energy, enthusiasm, and a desire to meet program goals.
- Assist in the planning and operation of camp activities: implementation of materials/supplies, assisting instruction of activities, following direction of supervisors.
- Assist in the maintenance of facilities and grounds utilized by the Summer Day Camp Program.
- Serve as a friend and a positive role model for camps
Applicants must be thirteen years of age by June 1, 2015. Recreational activity knowledge and experience is a plus. Applicants must display a genuine interest in the personal development of the programs' participants.
EXTENDED DEADLINE TO APPLY: May 1, 2015
Download the Application Here
more information, contact Kimberly Sharpe at 489-9087
or email email@example.com