Whether you want to learn to ride English or Western-style, you can get started with the basics of good riding skills in this class. You can gain: riding skills, patience, responsibility, compassion, sportsmanship, and pure enjoyment of the outdoors!
• For beginner to intermediate rider.
• Riders must be 5-18 yrs. old (as of Sept. 1, 2017).
• Helmets and tack provided. Wear pants/jeans and closed-toe shoes.
• Rider will meet once a week for 4 or 6 weeks for 45 minutes each time.
• Held at Fletcher Park, 707 North Main Street (also known as Lakeview Road)
MONDAY – FRIDAY (Please call for times.)
*Riders must register for a 45 minute time slot between the hours of 3pm and 8pm
January 15 – March 2
6 week session – No lessons during the week of Feb 19-23 due to school Winter Break
March 19 – May 4
6 week session – No lessons during the week of April 2-6 due to school Spring Break
$150 /6-week session
Call 489-9059 to schedule a time slot.
Therapeutic Horseback Riding (Stirrup Some Fun)
This program is designed for children with disabilities or life challenging situations. Horseback riding allows these children to experience outdoor fun while using the horse as a tool to improve posture, self-esteem, balance, coordination and more! Classes are offered in four-week sessions.
For more information, call 764-5637.