Welcome to the Registration Page—where you can find all the info about SBCPRD Registration dates!
- For Winter season, we will register October 17 – November 3. For Winter 2017, registration is being held at the Honey Bowen Building Monday – Friday, 8:30 am -5:30 pm through November 3. We will also register at the Portal Rec Office and the Brooklet Rec office from November 1-3 from 2:30 – 5:30 pm. You can also register for most programs online at www.bullochrec.com
- Beginning November 6, an additional $10 will be charged to each team sport registration.
Each season, we release an SBCPRD Recreation Guide with a complete listing of our program offerings. Click to see the Winter 2017 Rec Guide.
Where do I register?
- You can always register at the Honey Bowen Building located at 1 Max Lockwood Drive in Statesboro. Certain times during the year, we offer registrations at the Brooklet Rec Office and the Portal Rec Office. You can also choose to register online. Here is the Registration card if you would like to print, complete and bring with you to register.
- What are your registration policies?
Refunds will not be issued for withdrawal from a program that meets the minimum enrollment requirements set by the department, except in the following cases: Cancellation by the registrant prior to one week before the program starts will result in a full refund. Cancellation by registrant one week or less prior to the program starting date will result in a full refund minus a $3.00 service charge. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AFTER A PROGRAM HAS STARTED.
OUT OF COUNTY POLICY
All the participants living outside of Bulloch County registering for programs will be required to pay an additional $10.00 out-of-county fee for each activity, each season or month.
FEE WAIVER POLICY
It is the policy of the parks and recreation department that no child be denied access to basic recreation services because of inability to pay. The department will consider fee waiver requests based on a family’s present financial status.
Parents/Guardians must complete the recreation scholarship request forms, provide the required support documentation, and pay the reduced registration fee (if approved) during registration dates at the Honey Bowen Building. No exceptions.
Fee waiver requests will be taken for youth, ages 0 –17 years of age, for all recreation services.
The Statesboro-Bulloch County Parks & Recreation Department does not discriminate against race, gender, religion, or national origin
What kind of payments do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa/Mastercard/Discover